Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Be Still

It's a beautiful experience when you wake in the morning, KNOWING and FEELING the presence of God around you. I had one of the most restful and peaceful sleeps I've had in a long time. I'm convinced I was sleeping nestled in His arms. Normally I switch positions during the night. I didn't move last night and it has done my body and mind well.

As I opened my eyes I heard the song "be still" which was icing on the cake. This is why I love my Daddy; He does these "just because" type things that make me feel all kinds of wonderful! Take delight in those kinds of moments. They are priceless and remain with you for a long time. And take a page from His book and do a "just because" for someone in your life. I'm sure they'll value it :)

"When the oceans rise and thunders roll
I will soar with you above the storm.
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know you are God."

Blessings til next time!

No comments: