Monday, February 23, 2009

I am a FRIEND of GOD.......

........AND He's blessed me with some truly great people in my life who are also His friends.

This is just to let the masses know that God shares His heart with me...and I share my heart with Him. I am a FRIEND of God. He is committed to me, He'll never leave me, He trusts me and doesn't condemn me. I am committed to Him, I will never leave Him, I will always trust Him and always praise and bless His name.

And God has placed very wonderful people in my life and I love it when those who are of like mind in Christ can fellowship together.

1) Shout outs to my wonderful sister (biological) ALLISON...I love you!
2) Shout outs to my wonderful sisters (non-biological) JESSICA, GENEVIEVE, JESSICA (not a typo lol)
3) Shout outs to my SMC Family...CREIG, E, YANNICK, DARREN, LONDON, SADRINA, MARK, TRISTAN, CAMILLE, (the extended fam) CANDICE, MELISSA
4) Shout outs to the new ppl I met at LWCC who are awesomely cool (some I've known little longer) KARA-LISA, CINDY, KIYA, ANGELY, TOYUA
5) Shout outs to ECI ppls in the building!! SANDRA, MARTHE, KERRY, RISHANA, KIM, SOPHIA, KARINE, NATALIE, TASHA, PETINA, JERRY, SHARI, RICHARD, NIKKI, WINSTON, BOBBY, MARC, LUTHER, DAVID, HERNS, DJ, MELANIE
6) Shout outs to Sound Mind Fam..CHARLINE, STEPHANE, DONNELL, ANDREW, ESTHER, RUSEL, TRISTAN, NANCY

I just wanted to let you all know that you guys bless me. I enjoy being with you guys, I enjoy our fellowship. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! Keep shining bright for the Lord!

FYI: All these ppl overlap somehow in categories in terms of brothers, sisters, SMC, fam, etc. I tried to segment them as best as possible lol. And I'm not excluding my Jamaica ppl..but these ppl above are the ones I interact with now that I'm here in these United States.
(Jamaica massive big up yuh selves!! SWAALOWFIELD CHAPEL and PRAISE ACADEMY to di werl!!!!!! LOVE UNNU!!)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Thank you God for them...and I do truly thank God for you guys!
(I'm gonna need to get a picture with all these ppl one day....maybe my birthday!!)

Blessings til next time!

No comments: