Wednesday, February 4, 2009

what is REALLY goin on??

umm......can someone explain to me what is really goin on.......what is up with this weather???!!!!!!

Let me explain....for those of you who are not in Miami right now....the temperature is 42 degrees but it feels like 37 degrees (according to weather.com). What is that about?! I live in Miami, Florida not Miami, Ohio lol. Not quite understanding what is going on. All this weather makes me want to do is stay inside, cuddle and drink hot chocolate. But I have to actually go to school in this kind of weather!!! isn't that crazy?! They should have Freeze days in Miami like how they have snow days in other parts of the country lol.

In other news.....my phone is back on....yes!!!!!! Now I'm standing in faith waiting for the other financial blessings that are mine already!

And...I am no longer sitting at the light with my car in neutral...rather it is in drive going through the intersection heading towards the destination God is taking me to!!

Blessings til next time!

No comments: