Sunday, February 17, 2013

Reflection

I'm sitting here and I realize just how blessed I am. And sometimes you think about being blessed because of the stuff that you receive but I'm thinking about how blessed I am also to be able to give and pour out. I'm surrounded by people who love God and love each other and give and give and give, and also how those same people I am able to pour out to and give of myself. I can honestly see in every aspect of my life where God's hand is there; His love is there, His mercies are there, His word is there and how it is poured out through people. I started crying just thinking about it; not sad tears but really really happy tears. I see His love all around and it's so evident more and more, each day that I walk with Him. I never want to lose the place of being grateful and seeing His love. I want to always see His glory in my life through people and circumstances and always know that He is with me; that He loves me and He loves others just as much as He loves me.

No comments: