Tuesday, April 28, 2009

for really tho?? LOL

This is one of those semi-venting blogs lol. I'm kind of in a weird place right now....a good place, but a weird place. I'm really just trying to understand something that's going on in my life right now that is a little hard to wrap my head around. I know it's beneficial at this time in my life but it's hard and because I don't fully understand it I'm at the point of almost being mad. But since I kind of understand it, it's more like what I call a "cry-tear" moment. I just want to pout.....so I'm slightly pouting...:-( :-(

PLEASE LORD!!!! help me to grasp this or at least get through this even if I don't fully understand it. Sigh!!!!!! The things you gotta go through to get to the other side.....God's peace is enough though, His love and His joy is enough to carry me through. Keep holding me in your arms Lord and walking with me each step of the way.

Always take God's peace with you......even when you don't understand what exactly is going on around you or even within you, God's peace that passes ALL understanding will guard your heart and mind when it's stayed on Him, when you continually praise Him and when you focus on the things of Him.

Shalom!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I need God's peace after reading this b/c I got all frustrated on your behalf...HMPH!

*walks off singing the old hymn (8)Peace, peace, wonderful peace//Flowing down from the Father above...(8)*