Friday, April 24, 2009

I command my soul, my flesh, my spirit....to WORSHIP!!!

I truly thank God for the people He has placed in my life who remind me that no matter what, I have the authority through Christ to have wonderful, prosperous, purpose-filled days. As I look on this year I realize that God has brought me through so much that even if I don't celebrate my birthday how I would like to or with the people I would like to celebrate with, He is still worthy of my worship and praise.

I am one step closer to fulfilling the purpose for which God created me.
I am wonderfully complex, his workmanship is marvelous! (Ps 139:14 NLT)
I am thrilled by the Lord and I sing for joy because of what He has done for me!(Ps. 92:4)
I am planted in the Lord's house, I flourish in the courts of my God! (Ps. 92:13)
Even in old age I will produce fruit!(Ps. 92:14) LOL - this might be my new favorite verse!!

My song for today (which is a song I truly enjoy and really mean when I sing it) is "I Worship You" by Mary Mary. This is my prayer and my offering to my wonderful Lord, my Daddy! (the song is on the page, listen and enjoy!)

P.S. Thanks Mon Ami!!

I was lost, but you came and found me
You left your throne thinking about me
You bled and died to show me mercy
You gave Your all because You saw my need

I was empty, but You came and filled me
I was blinded, but You helped me to see
I was broken, but You made me whole again
I felt like nothing, but you gave me confidence

And I'm filled with so much gratitude that words are not enough
To explain the magnitude, the passion of my love

You took everything I was, and made me what I am
And with all I am, I worship You

You were life, when I was dying
You were strength, when I was crying
You were right and I was so wrong
A melody, when I had no song

And I'm filled with so much gratitude that words are not enough
To explain the magnitude the passion of my love

You took everything I was, and made me what I am
And with all I am, I worship You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that song!!! Lets make a dance to it... a freestyle dance... when we just go on stage raw, impromptu, unstructured and just let the spirit dance through us!