Friday, April 3, 2009

Update.....been a while

So it's been a minute since I wrote a blog....not that I don't have anythign to write about....i just havent written lol. to sum it all up, God is absolutley awesome and has granted me favor in my life, particularly in school. I am boutto graduate y'all!!!!!! May 15, 2009 @ 5:00pm!!! Thank you God!!!! I have quite a bit of work to do before then....6 papers between now and the end of the month, 2 finals and I gotta move. and still be involved with junior bible quiz, choir, and danc ministry. whew!!!! i was praying to God today to help me structure things so that everything gets done and nothing gets neglected especially my time with HIm cuz i so enjoy spending time with Him and just basking in His presence.

I can honestly say that God is teachign me and showing me thigns about myself and my life that have me in awe of Him and in a state of humility. His love........wow!!! AMAZING!!! so yeah....He is great!

The people in my life are also pretty cool. I love them all dearly....oh!! My birthday is this month!!! 23 is on the horizon. i have mucho to celebrate about. so hopefully i will be able to keep y'all better updated as this month continues. I cannot make any promises cuz my time is so precious with everything else going on in life lol.

Blessings til next time!

No comments: