Monday, November 10, 2008

Church, Jerk and Hot chocolate

I had a really good day yesterday. Church was great...I realized thta my prayer life had been weak and that it needs a boast and a revamping....change my prayer focus from my wants to God's wants and will for me.
I got to hang with some cool people afterwards. we went to the Jamaican Jerk Festival. the festival itself was aight but the people I went with made the day real chill and fun. I tasted Jerk Ice cream......well according to someone i didnt really cuz i only had one spoon....but it was an interesting spoonful of taste to say the least.
Hot chocolate at 11pm on a sunday night is very warm and comforting. and so is good convo that lasts for an hour and a half. it's interesting what you learn about someone over hot chocolate.

All in all I realized on Sunday that I need more time with God in prayer and His word......I need to have a spiritual mentor to talk to......and that there are still genuinely good and kind people in this world.

Blessings til next time!

1 comment:

Candy4lyfe said...

i thought they were joking when they said jerk ice cream!!!! LOL.