Sunday, November 16, 2008

FYI: I love God......

.........just thought I should let the masses know that I LOVE GOD!!!! I LOVE JESUS!!! He answers prayer right when you need Him to. And I love Him just because of who He is. I'm thankful to Him for being who He is, thankful for my church and pastor, thankful for the ministries He's placed me in, thankful for the people within those ministries with me, thankful for my wonderful sisters who help to keep me grounded, thankful for the people He's placed in my life who have a positive impact and influence on my life. God knows what He is doing.

I've had a good weekend. I've met with God...He's spoken to me...answered prayer.....danced through me....and He's placed a joy inside of me. I'm seeing Him in ways I've never seen Him before...realizing His tangibility in His Word and through creation. He is hott!!! Love Him!

Blessings til next time!

1 comment:

Candy4lyfe said...

I'm thankful for u too!!! I c da joy, so don't stop loving, laughing, living and dancing!!! Thank u for all that u do.