Monday, November 24, 2008

sigh........

..........I have been in a reflective frame of mind ALL day. I was down this morning and had to literally command myself to open my mouth and give God the praise He is due. As the day progressed I just kept singing or talking to Him because it was the only way I knew to get through the day...with His help. I started a new book today...it's called "Dancing in the Spirit" by Karen M. Curry...any dance leader or dancer in the church should get this book. I haven't finished it yet but it is profound and will have you either laughing or going "really??!!"
As I have begun to read this book God has been speaking to me, showing me new things as well as confirming things that have been in my spirit for so long. It's amazing because I have had this book for quite sometime now sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. But everything in God's timing. So I'm looking forward to reading more of this book and hearing from God.

Shout outs to my homies who keep me grounded and uplifted (that's deep right? lol) Love you guys! Keep praying for me as I walk this journey.

Blessing til next time!

No comments: