Sunday, January 4, 2009

oooooohhhhhhhhhh nine!!!

So the new year is here!!! Merry New Year!!!! I am sooooooo excited about 2009 because I believe that God is going to be doing some very awesome things this year in my life and in anyone who calls Him Lord and seeks him diligently. Since the last time I blogged much has happened. I was fortunate enough to have a very blessed Christmas with my family. I loved spending time with them and getting to see even more about them that I love. My sister isn't here but I have spoken to her during the course of the break and I'm happy that she'll be home in a week:)

Flavor Night Fridays has been fabulous! Rock Night was real awesome....I missed the $1 Christmas special but I heard that was ram packed and since that night we've had our New Years Bash and Mr. E's Bday Bash and both events were very successful. Fabulous ministries presented by Kristine Alicia, Double Six, LaVie, King........they all are fabulous!!!

My personal life is doing well, simply because I have chosen to put God first in ALL that I do. I am blessed. This morning in particular was great because I went to church expecting God to show up, expecting great fellowship with fellow believers and expecting that true worship would be lifted to the Lord......and that's what happened and more. God showed up from the start of the service and just simply showed out! People came to Christ without a sermon being preached! Which to me is very awesome because I've asked God and prayed for the day when those who worship Him really invite His presence and just worship without abandon so that He can have full reign in the service and hearts can be changed and saved just because His presence is there!

I'm already thanking God for the situations and trials but even more so the victories that will result from such times!!! I know that I will have so much to testify about as this year progresses that I may have to start a new blog lol!!! Let's make the effort to live for God like never before...to standout, to go against the norm of society and fully embrace the principles and purposes of God!

Blessings til next time!

No comments: