Sunday, January 25, 2009

What I want.....

1) To be more like Christ
2) To be the best possible dancer I can be
3) To learn to play the guitar
4) To be a wife (the good kind lol)
5) To be a mother (the best kind)
6) To go back to Australia
7) To see my daddy walk again
8) To see my family know God the way I know Him
9) To own a studio (recording and dance)
10) To be able to spend quality time with my friends in JA (miss u guys!)
11) To love my friends harder than I do now
12) To spend just one more hour with my mom ( miss u mommy!)
13) To visit Israel (about 2000 yrs ago)
14) To explore the different layers of myself
15) To expose those layers of myself to God, my husband and my children(they coming!)
16) To dance a sermon
17) To see the Empire State building
18) To vacation in Fiji
19) To write a complete song
20) To be all I can possibly be in this life
21) To feel God's heart; to want what He wants

As I typed this I realized that we can want for many things, good or bad. But it's all meaningless if it doesn't line up with what God wants. So really my #21 is the top thing I want. (my list is in no particular order of preference) Really, everything in this life is meaningless if God's not in it (read Ecclesiastes...hot fiyah book!) I know that I can have wants and desires, God built me that way...but I want my wants to be His wants so that His will and purpose can be accomplished in my life.

Blessings til next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add... you want to get your phone turn back on cuz a girl stay trying to get in contact with you!!